Thursday 10 April 2008

Vision in green?

When I was a kid, I loved to figure skate. I haven't been on an ice rink in about three years, so I decided to venture out to one in SL. I spent a couple minutes on the ice before deciding I needed a proper skating dress. Now I hate to spend money (even SL money) on things I know I won't use often enough to justify the price. So why don't I make one?


So here it is, my second clothing creation. A green halter top dress, with a flexi prim skirt (courtesy of a tutorial from Mermaid Dreams). There's a bottom piece as well, so the outfit can be worn without the basic skirt under the prims. The SKunkie Skates are a freebie pair from Skate and Date Ice Skating. I'm actually at a sandbox in these pictures, with a quick ice rink, or rather a small ice block, I made myself.
On another note, I've noticed that my clothes have fuzzy edges to them. I'll have to figure out a way to fix that. If anybody else using Gimp knows how to use the pen tool without fuzzy selections, please send a hint my way.

No comments: