Sunday 13 April 2008

Making money

After quite a bit of searching for some way to earn myself some money without digging into my pockets, I found it. Earn2Life! Far better than camping for low pay rates, in my opinion. Once you join Earn2Life, you get a combination of online and in-world offers to complete for L$. The online offers pay an average of L$ 40-50 (at least they do at my membership level), and most of them involve signing up for a site (using a spam email address) and then collecting the cash.

My favourite part, though, is the in-world offers. I get paid to go visit businesses and such, even if I decide not to buy anything. An example: I was paid L$ 7 to go to a clothing shop for 2 minutes. Once the 2 minutes were up, the money was paid straight into my E2L account. The only downside to this is that you have to have at least L$ 50 in your account before you can withdraw anything, but usually that amount is not difficult to get if you do an online offer or two.

E2L is a good deal for business owners, too - that's where the in-world offers come from. I'm pretty sure there's an advertising fee involved, but since I haven't got anything to advertise, I haven't investigated that side of it very closely. Anyway, it's a good way to get some guaranteed visitors to your shop (or whatever you may have) and increase traffic. If this sounds good to you, join up here:
http://www.earn2life.com/process/joinadvertiser.html?Britchik

[end spammy advertising post]

No comments: